1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, retransmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use ONIT Surf content in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use of ONIT Surf content requires the prior written permission of ONIT Surf.
2. You agree to use ONIT Surf only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of ONIT Surf.
3. The information provided by ONIT Surf is intended as a guide only. It should under no circumstances be used to make decisions where there is a risk to life of property.
4. Your ONIT Surf account is intended for the personal usage of the subscribing individual only. Our software will lock an account that appears to be being used from multiple computers simultaneously. You will have to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your password reset. It’s not our intention to compromise the number of locations or devices that a subscriber can access their account from, but to use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal account and data is protected. By agreeing to these terms you agree to be bound by our fair use policy.
ONIT Surf Terms of Subscription, Refunds and Cancellation
1. User payment for ONIT Surf entitles you to ONIT Surf usage and it's features.
2. ONIT Surf payments are on subscription and thus will automatically renew yearly. Your subscription can be managed through your own Papal account.
3. Your subscription can be cancelled at any time up to the next billing date and no further sums will be debited from you.
4. On cancellation your account remains active for any days remaining in the current billing period.
5. Your ONIT Surf account will become invalid at the end of the current term if you have canceled your subscription.
6. We reserve the right to cancel at any time the account of anyone in breach of these terms.
7. We value all our customers and encourage everyone to provide constructive feedback on their experience. Please direct all feedback to email@example.com.
Accuracy and Availability
1. ONIT Surf employ all reasonable commercial measures to ensure timely and accurate delivery of our service, however outages or errors due to unforeseen circumstances are possible.
2. Web cameras are subject to potential issues including but not limited to device failure, weather, vandalism and obstruction that may affect the availability of particular locations over the lifetime of the service. While we strive to keep all locations in operation we can’t guarantee that this is the case.
3. You can cancel renewal of your subscription at any time should the service no longer meet your needs.
Disclaimers and Limitation of liability
1. Under no circumstances will ONIT Surf be liable for any losses, damage or injury arising from any use of ONIT Surf or from decisions made based on the information provided by ONIT Surf.
2. While ONIT Surf will strive to provide the best service possible we cannot guarantee that ONIT Surf will be available at any given time or that it will be free from errors.
The ONIT Surf name, images and logos identifying ONIT Surf and associated products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks owned by ONIT Surf. No intellectual property of ONIT Surf can be used without the explicit written consent of ONIT Surf.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
1. All site photos and imagery content remains our copyright unless expressly stated otherwise (see below)
2. Third party wave models, weather forecasting material, videos and pictures are available from time to time and in varying formats on this site and are subject to the provider/authors terms and conditions.
3. Accurate surfing conditions are notoriously difficult to predict. We make absolutely no guarantee as to the accuracy of our data and accept no liability for ANY outcome of choices you make based on it.
5. We can't make any guarantees as to the quality or accuracy of any sites we link to.
6. This site is community driven. Our visitors can post commentary and images. We cannot be held responsible for the content of these. Please contact us if any of this content offends or is in breach of copyright and we will act to remove it.